Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Channel Analyst – Global Beauty Brand
Salary: £40k plus benefits – including 50% discount!!!
Location: Central London
Located in stunning central London offices, with facilities such as a hair salon and nail bar, you will be working amongst beauty products galore!
Reporting into the Head of Online you will be the ‘go to’ person for all reporting and insights around online channel performance. You will conduct customer journey analysis across all online channels, providing actionable insights and recommendations for optimisation ad improvements. You will need to be commercially minded, focused on the business achieving KPIs and sales targets, supported by your work. The entire online strategy should be underpinned by insightful analysis developed by you, so there is a real opportunity to make significant impact.
They are also revolutionising their loyalty scheme and with over 50% of their business now coming through ecommerce, this will be an important part of your work too. Ensuring the business understands how to optimise sales conversions through CRM and loyalty as well as site optimisation and experience – there is a real breadth of work here!
In this sizeable online marketing team, you will have the chance to grow and develop as the team does. This is a great chance to hone your stakeholder management skills, working with various stakeholders, within a global organization. Fast paced and exciting, this role would suit those who enjoy having to adapt to last minute requests and relish bringing new ideas to the table.
We’re after an analytics professional who is confident enough to work independently, as although you will work very closely with your colleagues in online content, trading and marketing, you will own analytics for the team. So you’ll need to be proactive, assertive and forward thinking, not just delivering bau reporting on a regular basis for the brand, but also thinking about how it can be improved and identifying opportunities for new analytics projects. You’ll be working in a business facing environment, making recommendations to the various brands on how to improve the websites performance from an online sales perspective.
The culture as very family orientated, with many of the founding family still present throughout the global senior leadership team and even the CDO position even being held by one of the family. Join an inclusive, forward-thinking group with strong values.
Key skills and experience required:
· Educated to degree level in a relevant, ideally numerate, subject
· Strong analytical and numerical skills with ability to analyse and interpret high volumes of data from multiple sources
· High Proficiency in Excel for data manipulation and analysis
· Strong knowledge of Google Analytics for digital analytics
· Skilled in building dashboards and engaging data visualisations using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or Looker
· Strong communicator, simplifying complex data into compelling and insightful storytelling
· Experience in presenting insights and recommendations in a structed and clear way
· Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment