Salt’s client, a globally recognised FMCG client are looking for a Digital Data Specialist to join their team on a 12 month contract position. In this immediate starting position, the successful candidate will hold direct responsibility for the development of data-driven brand insights based on various digital data sets and translating this information into actionable strategic recommendations to ultimately enhance the company’s portfolio, activation and communications efforts.
The ideal candidate will hold previous experience using data visualisation tools, particularly PowerBI and also possess a strong business acumen, aptitude for problem-solving and can effectively manage key stakeholder relationships.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Support the implementation and development of analysis, reports and data sources to enhance the day-to-day management of data suppliers, the internal systems, databases and tools with the intention of delivering valuable data-insights across the brand ecommerce performance, customer and competitor behaviours, and other relevant digital marketing activities.
- Through the effective use of PowerBI, you will develop logical data visualisation to support and enhance insights in order to design and implement impactful strategies to enhance product offerings, campaigns and ultimately revenue.
- Ensure that all KPI’s are accurately measured across Acquisition, Retention and CRM.
- Oversee the regular maintenance of customer data, ensuring that all records are consistently up-to-date and adhering to all data-compliance laws.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders to identify and deliver specific reporting needs.
- Consistent analysis of any outlying issues and hold the ability to provide direction and guidance to external teams to address any problems.
Key skills and experience required:
- Hold minimum 5 years of experience in a similar analytics and quantitative data focused role
- Previous experience in the extraction, analysis and translation of large data sets
- Strong knowledge of PowerBI and essential previous use of SQL.
- Experienced in using Google Analytics, Google Ads or various other data sources.
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you! Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2102-197544
Salary: £19.00 - £21.00 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract