Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Insight Analyst
TRAINING PROVIDED in statistical analysis
Location: Remote / Manchester
Salary: £35k – £45k
The real selling point of this role is the people and training opportunities. SO many businesses over promise and under deliver in these two areas; culture and personal development.
Having met the hiring manager myself and talked at length about his passion for nurturing people and his approach to rewarding through responsibility – I can vouch for the sincere, thoughtful and valued approach they take to upskilling and growing great analytical talent.
Working for this regional ecommerce marketing agency you will not only work with the obvious retail clients that are currently gearing up their ecommerce platforms, post Covid, but also some really interesting clients from the likes of travel and tourism, public service and telecommunications which make this opportunity truly one where you can diversify your analytical experience; working with a variety of data, people and industries.
Your colleagues are ‘yes men’ – and not in a negative way! They will give anything a go once, or twice if it works! Which promotes a culture of intrigue, creativity and bravery to go beyond the easiest or quickest route. Your manager and colleagues will want to hear from you if you think you can improve a process, or spot an opportunity to do something differently which will add new value – ideas and innovation are encouraged here.
Technically you will deliver a variety of projects tracking website behaviour and running A/B testing to constantly improve website performance and customer engagement. You will have the chance to consult and provide feedback and build strategies on how to improve digital user experience and conversion rates.
You’ll be using tools appropriate for the job, and with the wide variety of clients on board, which include Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics, or even employing statistical techniques using R or Python to build a predictive model or study the data for useful information to support hypothesis.
So we’re after self-starters, creative Analysts with a thirst for leaning and a broad background (ideally) across both digital analysis and statistical analysis. Perhaps you have a numerate degree which you’ve not had the chance to fully utilize? Or are currently working in a predominantly web reporting role and want to go one step further into more advanced analytics?
If so, our client is very open minded and places a lot of value on the aptitude for learning and ability to upskill quickly. So if you think this is you – get in touch today!
There are some fundamental skills and experience we need for this roe though, as it’s not graduate or entry level:
· Educated to degree in level, ideally in a numerate subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Machine Learning or Computer Science – your theoretical knowledge in Maths here would be very complimentary to the work they’re currently doing.
· Experience of working with digital customer data, ideally in an ecommerce environment
· Skilled in using either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics for analysing website behavioural data and performance
· Strong communication skills and confidence to consult with stakeholders on how to improve digital user experience
· Ideally some skills in using statistical analysis techniques using either R or Python – although learning on the job will be provided if lacking