Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Insights & Optimisation Analyst
Travel & Tourism Client
Salary: £40k – £60k plus 10% bonus & travel discount!
Location: Remote & in office (Bedfordshire)
This is a brand new role as part of growth for a very visible and influential team, which sits as part of the wider analytics community at this major travel retailer.
You’ll report into the Digital Analytics Manager, who leads a team of 6 compromising of insights and optimization specialists, and you’ll also work alongside a technical team of implementation experts (3). You also have peers in a Data Science team (25), Commercial & BI team (5)and Customer Insights team (5), who all work collaboratively together to provide valuable info to support customer engagement and understanding as well as marketing performance.
In this role you will work across all three websites for Airlines & Holidays and their App, in a very fast paced environment, where there is huge opportunity to make a name for yourself. Therefore we’re looking for highly pro-active types, those who are interested in putting their opinions forward, spotting opportunities for improvement and change.
Technically they use Google Analytics stack, so skills with GA360, Optimise 360 and Big Query are preferable, but experience with the Adobe stack will be considered and training provided. Additionally, if you have any experience with SQL or data visualisation tools, this will be viewed favorably, as will any degree in a numerate subject.
· Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject: Mathematics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering etc.
· Strong experience in using web analytics tools, either Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
· Strong experience in dashboard presenting platforms (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau)
· Experience with multiple MVT, A/B, and analytics tools e.g. Google Optimize, Optimizely
· Strong knowledge of the MVT, AB test cycle and methodology such as calculation of sample size, duration of test, hypothesis setting & testing and statistical significance
· Strong knowledge of Big Query/SQL, basic knowledge of a programming language such as Python/R is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
· Highly commercial outlook with exceptional problem solving skills
· Self-motivated, with ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently and prioritise tasks
· Confident working in a very fast paced environment, adapting to changing priorities
· A strong sense of initiative, teamwork and flexibility