Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Digital Marketing Analyst
AI Tech Start-Up
Salary: £70k – £85k plus benefits
Location: Remote / London
My client, a hyper growth start-up, designed to transform the future of digital learning through collaborative AI learning is looking to hire its first Digital Analyst. Founded by globally recognized leaders in the learning and tech space, they have ambitious plans for growth over the next few years.
A rapidly growing start-up, with a unique, industry disrupting offering, this company can offer the following to any confident, ambitious digital analytics expert out there:
· Be the ‘expert in the room’, be influential, visible and valued
· Work with smart, likeminded people passionate about making a difference in learning, driven by AI
· Join at a time of hyper growth, where change, opportunity and steep career growth trajectory are available to you
With plans to double their course numbers by the end of the year, and with a 90-95% completion rate in comparison to the industry standard of 5-10%, you really will be part of an industry disruptor!!
This individual will need to play the role of ‘Player Coach’, not only getting into the weeds of the detail, whilst also working to support the growth of this important area of the business. They are currently in the process of bringing marketing in house, so you will work amongst a team of marketers (which will double again in the next year), reporting into the Director of Research & Insights.
We need an expert in digital analytics, with complimentary skills in attribution modelling and ideally some statistical analysis skills too. However, the most important skill is in using tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, PowerBI and Google Data Studio to track digital marketing activity, deliver creative optimization, improved audience targeting and statistical significance, pulling data from a variety of sources including Facebook Ads, LinkedIN Ad and Google Ads, building reports and adding value in delivering strategic insights and recommendations.
Experience and skills required:
· Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject
· Expert user of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik etc.
· Background in broad digital marketing analytics; skilled in digital marketing campaign analysis (performance marketing and website customer behaviour) and optimization, building reports and dashboards
· Skilled in A/B testing
· Experience of working with data from Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words and LinkedIN Ad streams
· Strong communication skills, ability to build rapport and trust with senior level stakeholders
· Confident in owning digital analytics within a fast paced, ever changing, stat up environment