Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
I am working with a leading Travel and Holiday Business who are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant with a strong passion for Analytics.
This is a 12 month contract position. You must be a motivated, data-driven Analyst. The role will be supporting our Growth Marketing and Affiliate channels to help them succeed.
The role will be working with partners to set up, monitor and improve tracking tags (“pixels”) on our site. These tags allow partners to receive data points to optimize campaigns, facilitate reporting, track audiences and enable ad-serving.
SQL skills are essential.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher with a data or business background
* 1-2 years experience working in online marketing, analytics, operations or related field
* Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
* A willingness to collaborate and cultivate relationships with third-party stakeholders
* A strong sense of accountability and ownership
* Highly detail-oriented and the ability to analyse and interpret large data sets
* Basic SQL skills
* Experience in using a tag management platform, such as Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Tealium or Ensighten
* Experience with analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar)
Senior Product Analyst Leisure Industry £42k PA + 10% annual bonus Hertfordshire (currently fully remote) My client, a UK owned and operated leisure business, are looking for a proactive and…£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
I am working with an excellent and busy Media Agency who are looking to speak to Social and Marketing Analysts for upcoming part time projects throughout December and beyond. The…£0.00 - £300 per day