Digital Marketing Manager – £40-50K plus Bonus – West London & Remote
My client is a growth ‘LegTech’ SaaS platform who have been increasing revenue and users MoM. Not only is there space hot right now, but given the amount of SMEs needing legal assistance without having the luxury of an internal legal team, this is THE platform for small to medium businesses – not only saving time and money, but also an efficient way to get legal advice fast!
As the business grows from strength to strength, so does the team.
You will be responsible for the implementation of impactful customer acquisition programs. Ensuring the smooth running of campaigns along with the development of test and learn initiatives to optimise performance.
- Drive an effective organic program, maximising domain and page authority to rank high in search activity. Work with our supporting agencies to amplify success points on SEO
- Manage paid campaigns (search, display, remarketing) email and social media, whilst collaborating with our agencies
- Align digital marketing programs with the sales & marketing plans, ensuing email content and web landing pages are optimised for maximum impact throughout the customer journey
- Analyse desktop and mobile performance to ensure optimum channel splits, reporting back to Marketing Leadership on performance and detect signals to increase volume and value
- Identify trends and insights to optimise spend – proactively design and execute new, creative growth strategies that will deliver measurable value
- Administer partner marketing activity – providing the guidance and tools to drive additional qualified traffic into the brand’s domain.
What we’re looking for:
- Digital marketing professional with 5+ years role relevant experience; a holistic knowledge and interest in organic and paid marketing is essential
- Strong experience within a B2B Software environment with good track record of targeting SMEs
- Highly analytical
- Demonstrable experience creating impactful campaigns to secure customer acquisition, managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and PPC advertising campaigns
- Able to identify risks and opportunities to grow acquire, grow and retain customers and increase value through CRM and loyalty programs – knowledge of HubSpot Marketing Hub is a necessity
- First-rate writing skills to deliver best-in-class content, experience of working closely with creative agencies as well as multiple stakeholders
- Analyse insights, trends, market analysis and best practice to build successful marketing. Regular reporting on performance including monthly and quarterly dashboards.
Job Reference: JO-2011-195843
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000 per annum + plus Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, Biddable Media & PPC Jobs, SEO Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Analytics, Digital Marketing, Hubspot, Marketing Automation, PPC, SAAS, SEO