Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Director – Data Science & Advanced Analytics
Global Management Consultancy
· Working under industry renowned female leader
· Huge range of project and clients, and data science work
· Be part of transformational change for EVERY client
· Plus directly into c-suite from day 1
£160k – £220k plus up to 40% stretch bonus & strong benefits
Central London / wfh
Join this global consulting firm best known for its work in the turnaround space. They’ve helped many recognizable brands avoid financial collapse, tackling operational, digital and financial challenges, including running end to end digital transformations, embedding cyber security solutions and delivering applied analytics for business step change and turn around.
We are seeking a number of senior data science experts, with consultancy expertise to join the Data Science function at Director grade, working under an incredible senior female leader. An energetic, charming and friendly character, who is really hands on herself and works to empower her teams. She comes with a wealth of impressive experience behind her in digital transformation and operational change; holding former CDO and MD positions at some of the world’s leading management consultancies.
Naturally projects vary depending on the client, but will include marketing optimization, geospatial analytics, labour force analysis, leveraging machine learning and AI in manufacturing and supply chain work streams to name a few. As well as being a senior leader, guiding global organisations through some of their most complex business challenges using data, you will need to be innovative with a problem solving approach, delivering value to improve your client’s performance, inform and define their business strategies. You’ll plus directly into c-suite from day one, leading small elite teams to deliver real analytical impact and strategies off the back of this for overall business improvement. And because of this unique relationship with clients, no projects are ever shelved, meaning you can authentically partner with clients to deliver real long term change.
You’ll operate in small, agile, teams with a self-directing style and growth ahead of you as the function grows. This all comes with lots of support, a collaborative style and team focused approach to work.
Skills and experience required:
· Educated to at least degree level in a numerate subject such as engineering, mathematics, statistics, chemistry, physics, machine learning, computer science etc.
· Considerable management consultancy experience in delivering advanced analytics and data science solutions, which drive change and improve business performance
· Exceptional presentation skills; ability to bring data to life for the most senior leaders and non-technical stakeholders, and drive adoption of new data science driven process and products
· Thrives in a pacey, entrepreneurial and high performing environment
· Strong team collaboration skills, able to work in a dynamic and solutions focused environment