Salt’s client, a Globally Established Digital Agency is on the hunt for a Director of Data Science & Analytics to be the data partner for one of their a leading telecommunications accounts. You will work with technology, strategy, and creative teams to grow the business and assist in building out a team of analysts to support the work.
You will be a leader within the Data Science & Analytics team, helping shape the department, working on new business opportunities and being a thought leader in the analytics space.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Build a relationship and partner with the client’s internal teams to help them meet their overall objectives of delivering end-to-end journey orchestration, automated personalisation and customer centric communications and experiences.
- Evolve where they currently are from an infrastructure and process perspective
- Educate teams to prove value and get things done
- Determine how to use different types of statistical modes to understand customer’s needs, deliver better experiences and make better business decisions
- Look for opportunities to deliver incremental workstreams that further the client’s ambitions but also deliver commercial value to the client.
- Be a great people manager, motivating and growing talent and well as a leading and inspiring your team to deliver robust and clever work that creates value
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to navigate a client’s internal silo’s as well work within an agency environment.
- Hold a track record working collaboratively with technology, strategy, and creative teams
- Demonstrate value of data driven programs to stakeholders not from a data background
- Hands on knowledge of a broad range of MarTech platforms and how they connect to deliver customer centric experiences Eg. Customer databases, Data lakes, CDPs, DAMs, DMPs, analytics software, data warehousing, data processing, etc. and can provide consultative services to improve.
- Hands-on experience with different modelling techniques typically used in customer analytics (i.e. segmentation modelling, propensity modelling, audience analytics, risk modelling) and have experience delivering these to a production environment.
- Be able to talk about and sell in a wide variety of work ranging from Data Visualisation, Media, Web and Social Analytics, Statistics, Data Sciences and Data Engineering
If you think you could be a great fit for this position, please get in touch! Share your CV across to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2109-246769
Salary: £400 - £500.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 8 Weeks
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract