Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Director of Demand Generation – up to £125K plus Bonus – London
My client provides a ‘people led’ consultancy solution to global investment and business professionals. With a global presence and in touch distance of 1,000 employees, they are now expanding their internal marketing function fast!
If you are a technically focused marketing that has come from either a management consultancy or professional service industry background – you should read on…
Based in London (with monthly travel to NYC as well as other geographies), the Director of Demand Generation will report to the CMO and be responsible for building out and leading the Account Marketing function (currently 8).
The ambition is to grow this team into the best demand generation team in the industry. You will be tasked with bringing expertise into the team across, Marketing effectiveness (i.e. ROO and ROI tracking and dashboarding), marketing operations, CRM and utilising marketing automation tools, customer segmentation and profiling, and campaign content development and planning for both product launch and client engagement campaigns.
In addition to managing and growing your existing team into a global function, you will be responsible for building out the mar-tech stack (i.e. selecting and implementing the software tools required).
Who are you?
· An experienced marketing professional itching for a dynamic entrepreneurial opportunity
· Has worked for 7-10 years in progressive companies, with experience of working for ‘people-based solutions’ e.g. professional services, management consultancy etc.
· Expertise in marketing effectiveness, customer relationship management, account-based marketing and product marketing
· Ability to think creatively, strategically and commercially
· Has played a lead role in the building and roll-out of a marketing technology stack
· Proven track record managing a team
· Drive and resilience to deliver excellence amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances.