eCommerce Analytics & Optimisation Specialist
International Digital Commerce Agency
- Start up culture.
- Flexible working 2 days in the London office per month.
- Exposure to incredible brands
My client is an international digital commerce agency looking to recruit an Optimisation Specialist to join the Strategy and Experience Team. The Optimisation Specialist will work closely with the Engagement Lead to deliver the clients’ digital test and learn strategy, helping to drive overall online performance as well as improving the shopping experience for clients.
Since 2004, this agency has been trusted by retail’s biggest names to plan, implement and maintain eCommerce systems that drive business performance, and to develop multichannel retail experiences that customers love.
As eCommerce experts, their mission is to transfer the science and skills of selling online to their clients. This enables them to enhance their business results across all channels through exceptional customer experience and effective eCommerce systems.
- The creation and delivery of the Optimisation strategy and targeted experiences for the agencies clients’
- Feeding in new ideas into the client roadmap of tests and managing these from end to end
- Using data insights, heuristic analysis, and UX analytics tools to identify customer pain points
- Creation and coordination of test hypotheses, facilitating discovery workshops, liaison with the Global CX, Data and Design teams to bring to life client measurement plans, testing and personalization ambitions
- On-site personalization and audience-based targeting strategy, identifying signals that can be used to further tailor the website to make it more relevant and easier to use for customers
- Unlocking customer insight and feedback through liaison with internal and external stakeholders and relevant 3rd parties to ensure the customer is at the heart of all activity
- Ensuring optimization strategies are at the forefront of industry and market trends
- Develop and build effective relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Backed by data, the ability to make bold decisions and inspire those around them to be creative and intuitive in their work
- Proven experience in CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Highly organised and diligent with a capacity to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret web metric data, proficiency with Google analytics
- Experience in AB testing methodologies and platforms is a must
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- A customer-first mentality while supporting commercial objectives
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave package plus your birthday off
- Flexible working policy- combined work from home and office opportunity
- Training & Development
Job Reference: JO-2206-256477
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent