Ecommerce Insights Manager | Lux Fashion
This iconic global brand are heavily investing in digital growth and the team is expanding across multiple areas. It’s a fast paced environment and they have an exciting time ahead of them as they work on international roll outs and more. They’re an amazing brand, with an outrageously impressive benefits package and a loud, diverse and vibrant team who are really passionate about what they do.
You will manage Web Insights and Analytics with a focus on insights & reporting, using data to drive business decisions and optimize campaigns and the digital customer journey. You will:
- Provide reporting across key actionable customer segments along various dimensions (e.g., device, product engagement, behavioral, LTV).
- Identify and agree strategic KPIs.
- Be forward thinking and identify new opportunities, influencing the wider teams to action.
- Provide insights that drive actionable outputs relative to the digital customer journey.
- Drive the path to conversion process and utilize channel integration and multiple touch
- point customer journeys to optimize opportunities.
- Achieve a ‘customer view’ and promote sophisticated data driven personalization
- initiatives (e.g., predictive analytics and machine learning).
This role is not just about reporting, it needs someone who can influence and drive actions. You will need:
- At least 5 years’ experience in an analytical focused role
- Experience in a multi-channel retail environment.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics tools is imperative.
- Experience using enterprise customer analytical tools (e.g. SPSS, R, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience using database tools (e.g. SQL, Klondike)
- Management experience.
- Experience of working with, and making sense of large data sets, including unstructured
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Proven track record for sales generation through data driven marketing.
There are too many to list! Here’s a few
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday
- Product discount
- Flexi time and flex working
- Medical & health insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Etc etc – you get the idea!
Job Reference: JO-2104-199964
Salary: £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent