Global Analytics Manager
A global b2b business are looking for a Global Analytics Manager to join their digital transformation team in the heart of Dusseldorf.
The company have big goals and ambitions & see this role being integral to their growth.
Ideally you will have 6+ years experience in Customer and Marketing Analytics, with a strong technical background with agency and client side experience – working on B2B projects
- Develop the B2C and B2B data strategy to support global campaigns performances, effectiveness and revenues
- Drive insightful data driven recommendations based on customer lifetime value, ROI analysis, machine learning and predictive data modeling
- Manage and resolve key data issues involving quality, consistency, privacy and growth – with the support of direct reports
- Support the Customer Activation team with recommendations for campaigns, data and marketing automation processes
- Work with global teams and consult on data insights and campaign data strategy
- Support and manage a team of data professionals
- Ideally 6+ years experience in Customer and Marketing Analytics, with a strong technical background with agency and client side experience
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject (economics/ stats/ maths)
- Proven experience in managing complex, large databases with multi-channel campaigns at B2C and B2B level (database marketing/loyalty/demand gen)
- Excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to interpret business challenges from nontechnical individuals and translate into analytic and data requirements
They are happy to consider people from Europe and will offer a relocation package, should this be required.
Job Reference: JO-2008-193125
Salary: €80000 - €95000 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Analytics, Data, Head of, insight, marketing