Salt’s client, a Global Leading Software Enterprise is searching for a passionate Conversion Optimisation Manager to join their Global Web Conversion Optimisation team. This role will play a key part on improving and optimising the company’s Global Conversion Intent programme and supporting in their digital journeys and overall conversion optimisation strategy.
In this immediate starting, 3.5 months initial contract (huge opp to roll), you will hold responsibility for the creation and implementation of high-quality panels or pop-ups across their websites globally, continually testing to improve performance of digital triggers etc to determine when and where these campaigns will be displayed for maximum impact and return.
You will support the regional businesses in achieving their commercial objectives through relentless focus on conversion uplift programmes that drive the evolution of the website and provide truly personalised & dynamic experiences for the clients small & medium business prospects & customers. All optimisation programmes will be grounded in data, analysis, and insight to maximise return on all integrated (Organic and Paid) marketing investment.
- Develop and lead the creation and optimisation of high quality digital campaigns across various targeted regions.
- Prepare and execute data driven regional roadmaps based on regional priorities.
- Act as a key team member in building hypothesis to champion a data-driven, test and learn approach to optimising the customer journey and user experiences.
- Communicate regularly and clearly on roadmap updates, new opportunities, insights & results.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders to deliver optimised customer journeys.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to deliver best in class digital experiences and to deliver reporting templates.
- Guide weekly optimisation across all key touchpoints.
Key Skills Required:
- Experienced in delivering complex dynamic experiences to visitors based on traffic sources, digital body language, firmographic information, and other key data points.
- Experience with digital marketing tech incl. CMS’, Analytics, DEA platforms (e.g. ContentSquare), reporting tools (e.g.: Qlik)
- Strong digital marketing skills coupled with deep web conversion rate optimisation knowledge.
- Proven track record of achieving statistically significant uplifts via conversion rate optimisation in high growth environments.
- Experienced in planning, implementing, and learning from optimisation, testing, usability and targeting initiatives.
- Be an analytical thinker with demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable levers.
- Confident communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2105-200607
Salary: £300 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3.5 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, Marketing & Communications Jobs, SEO Jobs
Job Locations: Tyne and Wear
Job Types: Contract