Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Growth Manager – Analysis & Reporting
Global Payements Business
£Dependant on experience plus bonus
Central London / wfh
We are seeking a Growth Manager – Analysis & Reporting (EMEA) to work with this international payments business.
Naturally with the boom of ecommerce off the back of Covid, my client were very well poised to capitalize on the increased reliance on ecommerce trading, and have seen great business performance over the last 18 months.
Historically, this company have been commercially led, rather than by tech…but that has changed and is changing, meaning great opportunity for anyone with a data background coming into the business today.
There is now huge focus on using data to drive decisions across the business and in turn drive strategic, commercial growth. This role will report into the Head of Growth (she’s one removed from the CEO), as well as working alongside three other new peers in CRO and market research. This pivotal new function of growth experts will work with stakeholders across Product, Sales and Marketing, learning about opportunities for improved customer conversion, product development and how improvements around performance marketing can be made. You sit amongst a wider marketing function which itself has been growing at pace and the Senior Leadership team has also recently taken on a number of new faces.
Given the stratospheric ambition of my client (to double in turnover YOY moving forward), it’s an all hands to the pump approach and therefore also means they need to hire people with specific characteristics and behaviours.
For this role we need someone who not only acknowledges the challenges a role like this brings, but sees the immense opportunity to join a company where they are on a steep growth trajectory and you can really help drive that in the role you’ll play. The possibilities are great, so if working in a role which requires agility, commerciality, adaptability and confidence to lead from the front excites you – this could be a great move for you.
Skills and experience required:
· Educated to degree level in a numerate subject, such as Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Psychology
· Strong skills using SQL for data analysis, working with large data sets from multiple data sources to provide a holistic view of the customer and/or business performance
· Skilled in building dashboards and data visualization using tools such as Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.
· Ability to articulate and bring to life complex processes, requirements and data pipelines to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Demonstrable experience in developing analysis in commercial environments. You know how to shape requirements, work productively, communicate with your stakeholders and organize resources.
· Ability to work in a very fast paced, evolving environment. Ability to adapt, think on your feet and challenge objections.
· Optimistic outlook, able to inspire and engage with stakeholder about potential and possibilities for growth
· Global experience preferred, not necessary within a medium sized or large organization, start up and scale up background welcomed