Head of Customer Insight & Research – London
£70,000 – £90,000
A global Ed-tech business are looking for a Head of Customer Insight & Research to join their small, but growing London team. The business was founded a few years ago, and have secured 8million pounds in funding!
This is the first Insight & Research hire, so the role will be hands on to begin with – but as the business grows, so will the team!
You will oversee all customer and marketing insight, to understand the global markets to identify growth opportunities. You will manage end to end research campaigns, working closely with the brand and broader marketing team to drive effective decision making and most importantly to drive customer acquisition.
Agency or client side experience is suitable for this role and they are open to seeing people from different industries.
- Identify market trends to give the global markets a competitive advantage
- Using internal and external sources for trend analysis
- Develop the brand strategy through customer insight
- Manage and oversee all customer experience research and all store and shopper research, ensuring implementation of findings
- Manage qualitative and quantitative ad hoc research projects, and deliver findings to senior stakeholders
- Ensure that marketing/sales/category management understand research so that they can fully utilize the information and implement changes
- Extensive knowledge of market research tools and practice
- Experience in the delivery and analysis of market/ consumers research
- Data driven and analytical mindset approach to research and insight
- Experience in presenting to senior stakeholders
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Ideally having experience in a retail environment
Job Reference: JO-1809-139795
Salary: £60000 - £90000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: head of insight, insight, research