Head of Marketing Analytics & Strategy
€90,000 – €125,000 + bonus
A global retail business are looking for a Head of Marketing Analytics to join their digital transformation team in the heart of Dusseldorf.
The company have big goals and ambitions & see this role being integral to their growth.
Ideally you will have 10+ years experience in Customer and Marketing Analytics, with a strong technical background with agency and client side experience.
- Develop the B2C and B2B data strategy to support global campaigns performances, effectiveness and revenues
- Drive insightful data driven recommendations based on customer lifetime value, ROI analysis, machine learning and predictive data modeling
- Manage and resolve key data issues involving quality, consistency, privacy and growth – with the support of direct reports
- Support the Customer Activation team with recommendations for campaigns, data and marketing automation processes
- Work with global teams and consult on data insights and campaign data strategy
- Support and manage a team of data professionals
- Ideally 10+ years experience in Customer and Marketing Analytics, with a strong technical background with agency and client side experience
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject (economics/ stats/ maths)
- Experience managing high performing analytics teams
- Proven experience in managing complex, large databases with multi-channel campaigns at B2C and B2B level (database marketing/loyalty/demand gen)
- Excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to interpret business challenges from nontechnical individuals and translate into analytic and data requirements
They are happy to consider people from Europe and will offer a relocation package, should this be required.
Job Reference: JO-2008-193125
Salary: €85000.00 - €125000 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Analytics, Data, Head of, insight, marketing