Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Global Luxury Retailer
£35k – £42k
As a multibillion dollar business, this much loved and globally revered luxury retailer have spent a number of years investing a huge amount into data and CRM personalization. They are growing many of their data teams to continually optimise and improve customer experience and this is where this role comes in!
This role sits within the EMEA CRM function, and it’s purpose is to optimise segmentation and model performance, identify opportunities for improving the testing they’re running, and delivering your own insights and analysis to support their customer understanding and in turn targeted marketing.
As a team you work alongside the Customer Insights function too, and there is a strong data science presence from both their partner agency and also their own internal global teams. You will have the opportunity to manipulate data through machine learning and statistical models in order to drive a customer first approach to CRM.
An incredible opportunity to work alongside some of the most impressive leaders I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with, and within a business that is heavily investing into building data driven culture.
The culture and pace is ferocious, so an ability to work at speed and be independent as well as proactive is key.
· Educated to at least degree level in a numerate subject such as engineering, mathematics, statistics, chemistry, physics, machine learning, computer science etc.
· Strong skills using SQL to manipulate and analyse various data sets in large volumes is essential
· Skills in manipulating data through various machine learning and statistical models.
· Confident and strong presentation skills; ability to bring data to life for senior leaders and non-technical stakeholders
· Thrives in a pacey, entrepreneurial and high performing environment
· Strong team collaboration skills, able to work in a dynamic and solutions focused environment