Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Insight & Reporting Analyst – Digital Media Agency
Graduates with 6 – 12 months of industry experience considered!
Join this specialist media agency, focused on employee marketing. They partner with universities as well as organisations who are looking to hire, so the work is really varied and interesting.
This role is being hired as part of a team of 2 Analysts, but there are plans for this area to grow and this individual to end up as Manager of 2-4 direct reports – there is a lot of demand for measurement of media activity from clients. This team is a sub team for the wider media team which is 6 people strong and run by the Head of Media, who also gets her hands dirty with the analysis too.
You will report into the Media Strategy Director – Social who in turn reports into the Media Director – both very likable characters who are passionate about the work they do and growing great talent. The work is diverse and varied with no two days being the same … meaning you should strengthen and develop your analytics and reporting skills with ease, rather than churning out the same old info week in week out! You’ll get involved in everything from tagging, reporting on website performance for clients, liaising with the creative teams and social too.
They are very flexible about the overall profile they hire, personality and ability to learn quickly is far more important than very technical skills here!
Tech wise they use Adversity for their data visualisaiton and training will be provided, otherwise we’re just after someone numerate, with advanced Excel skills and an ability to bring insights to life for their clients. You will have a lot of opportunity to build relationships with client contacts, honing your stakeholder management skills as well as adding real value through commentary and recommendations from the data. There is even international travel on offer here too given the international clients you work with – pre-Covid the last trip was to Dubai!
Being part of a global agency group, the pace is naturally fast – it’s all systems go all the time, with new business being won every week. So, you should feel comfortable in this type of environment and enjoy working ‘at pace’ to meet client deliverables. With this comes lots of fun, steep learning opportunities and a chance to make a real impact for major brands all over the world.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject
· Ability to build our reports and visually engaging dashboards using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or Adverity
· No coding skills are needed, but an ability to use Excel for data manipulation and analysis to an advanced level is essential
· Ideally some exposure to digital marketing, either web or media / advertising
· Experience with either Google Analytics would be strongly preferred
· Experience of working with various data sources including social, ppc and web based data to provide a picture on integrated measurement of marketing campaign performance
· Skilled in problem solving, a curious mindset and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders is key