Lead Adobe Analyst – Grocery Retailer
– Culture of learning, development and promotion
– Variety of project work, parting with FMCG suppliers and wider retail stakeholders
– Advanced technical analytics environment
Location: London / wfh 3 days per week
Salary: £40k – £50k plus 10% bonus
Our client has one of the most established, mature and advanced analytics functions in the grocery retail industry. As one of the first major players to embrace and successfully roll out a loyalty card scheme, their heritage in data driven decision making makes for an amazing learning environment.
Working amongst a huge data community, and providing valuable insights, you have the opportunity to diversify, grow and develop both your technical and softer skills, leveraging their advanced training and development programmes. They offer individuals opportunity to grow in different directions and realise ambitions they might not have had the chance to do so before.
A Bit About The Role
- You’ll be working in the Applied Data & Analytics (ADA) function as a Digital Analyst reporting into the Analytics Manager.
- This role will use comprehensive data, industry leading tools and data visualisation to understand the behaviour on the clients digital channels for Food, General Merchandise and Clothing then feed that insight into teams across the business. This is achieved by a mix of project-based work, day-to-day insight and analysis, as well as supporting stakeholders self-serve.
- This role suits an experienced Analyst, looking to line manage and build leadership skills, as you will be line managing Associate Analyst(s).
- Provide insight into behaviour on our digital channels and present this in a variety of different ways from a quick conversation to presenting a deep dive insight pack or a self-serve dashboard, providing commentary and making recommendations.
- Support and collaborate with digital and broader analytics teams to prioritise and deliver the backlog.
- Look for new ways to develop existing reporting and processes through automation and optimisation along with research in to emerging technologies and ‘best practice’.
- Collaborating with other teams to make sure we’re capturing the right data, in the right place, at the right time.
- Drive your own development, while you’ll have ample support and training where required, with the constantly evolving landscape in data and analytics, it’ll be important to identify your development needs and the best way to grow them.
- Line manage Associate Analyst(s).
What I Need To Know And Show
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is required, though experience with other digital analytics tools will be considered.
- An agile and innovative thinker, you’ll be able to think creatively with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving and coming up with ideas.
- Excited by digital and retail, you’ll can be curious about data and the adoption of new technologies and tools.
- A proven track record of delivering actionable insight and demonstrable business change through the application of analytics.
- Self-starter with initiative and good self-management skills, able to prioritise and work collaboratively as a valuable member of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about your own development, adaptable and have a growth mindset.
- Excellent communicator, credible and articulate, with good presentation and relationship building skills. Able to build trust with stakeholders and explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- As we try to bridge the gap between classic digital data and broader business data, experience with any sort of coding (e.g. SQL, Python/R, VBA or others) would be very valuable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Familiarity with data visualisation techniques or tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Microsoft Power BI or MicroStrategy) would be useful but not essential.
In Return You’ll Get
- Colleague discount across the multi-brands
- Holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
Job Reference: JO-2207-257568
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent