Salt’s client, a globally established Digital Agency is looking for a Lead Data Analyst to join their Analytics, Audience, & Insights team on an immediate starting contract, to support with end-to-end data offering for one of their leading Consumer Electronic Client Accounts. Your role will directly support in improving the use of data for decision-making across paid, owned, & commerce.
You will act as the link between the existing data team, as well working collaboratively with the marketing & broader business stakeholders. A big part of the role will be helping those key decision-makers interpret & make use of data for strategic decisions.
In this exciting role, you will be leading a team of analysts who query data, run dashboards & automated visualisation solutions, analyse to extract insights, and then work with cross-functional teams to inform optimisation & marketing strategy.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Be accountable for the consistency and quality of reporting
- Take ownership of toolkits, templates, testing roadmap and innovation in analytics
- Support in learning agendas and test design/oversight
- You will work directly with the other division lead to ensure data led thinking is consistently used
- throughout the team
- Hold the ability to solve a multitude of problems by leveraging deep knowledge and experience in data, media, & CRM
- Ability to develop an understanding of clients’ consumers, business, products and challenges, to articulate, position and implement data driven strategic & optimisation plans for the client account and measure brand recognition and campaign success
- Lead, motivate the team of analysts and ensure the delivery of high quality, impactful reporting relationships
- Be an expert in cross-channel media measurement & strategy including both on and offline channels
- Experienced with developing and executing a testing roadmap to ensure test & learn across account
- You are capable of translating complex data sets into insights that will help to drive the business forward.
- Able to present complicated data insights & strategic recommendations in a client facing manner and teach others to do the same
- Previous experience working with clients to help them achieve media success fueled by data.
- Possess the confidence to challenge the client and team and to ensure delivery on marketing metrics that drive to business outcome
- Hold excellent client service skills, and the ability to foster that culture within the team to ensure smooth delivery
- Understand the data vendors and partners in the marketplace and have the ability to leverage for the clients benefit
- Possess a strength and understanding of the digital landscape to achieve significant advantage across all platforms.
- Familiarity with data visualisation software (DataStudio, Tableau)
- Have previous experience in reporting audience performance across owned & paid marketing
- Experience with Adobe Campaign, or similar customer marketing platform preferred
Job Reference: JO-2108-245797
Salary: £350 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 2 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract