With the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic having a inevitable impact on the world’s economy, Salts client, a Globally Established Lifestyle Brand is on the hunt for an experienced Market Intelligence & Research Analyst to join them on a 6 month contract, supporting them in their development of strategic initiatives and monitoring of key market trends in 2021. You will be supporting the Market Intelligence team in their task to ensure that the company are best prepared in anticipating industry shifts and competitor moves, be aware of opportunities and also potential risks for the company.
This English-speaking role will be operating on a remote basis initially with a projected return to the office which is based in Bavaria, Germany.
- Gather, analyse and present data on key markets, competitor companies and industries using different research and visualisation tools
- Clearly communicate on industry, consumer, brand, market insights, company strategies and objectives
- Build and deliver bi-weekly detailed COVID-19 industry market impact reports and analysis; a monthly review and also quarterly results to be presented to key internal stakeholders
- Consult on special research/strategy initiatives, identify and analyse key market trends impacting the industry in the short and long term
- Identify opportunities to improve and simplify access to key data sets and information
- Consistently research and collect information on competitors within the market, major deals and current market trends
- Be a strong, confident communicator providing valuable contribution to the knowledge base of the group by providing education on industries and talent pools etc.
Key Skills Required:
- 3 or more years experience in Market Research and Business Intelligence
- Possess a strong analytical skill set with the ability to identify, structure and analyse complex data/customer insights and transform these in to actionable recommendations
- Experienced in strategic planning and working with both quantitative and qualitative market research methodologies.
- Previous experience in collating, building and delivering accurate market analysis, search and talent mapping strategies
- Be a confident communicator with strong presentation skills
- Experienced in working with cross functional teams and varying levels of stakeholders
- Knowledge of cross-industry practices and new trends
If you hold similar experience, are immediately available and believe that you could be a great fit for this position please get in touch! Send a copy of your CV to – email@example.com
Job Reference: 22222
Salary: €400 - €650 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 01/02/2021
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract