Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
The travel industry is back! Salt’s client, a Global Leading Online Travel Shopping company are looking for a motivated, data-driven Analyst to join their Marketing Operations team on an immediate starting, 12 month contract position.
In this role, you will be working alongside partners to set up, monitor and improve tracking tags on their website and utilise this data to effectively optimise campaigns, facilitate reporting, track audiences and enable ad-serving. You will looking after this process from end-to-end – the first technical discussions to writing code, testing, publishing and monitoring the performance results.
* Implementation of tracking tags on the various company brand websites.
* Break down complex technical requests to easy to understand bullet points and presentations
* Consistently provide regular status updates to all relevant stakeholders
* Oversee and manage best-practice tag creation by assessing the requests of partners for feasibility and business impact, continually thinking outside of the box to come up with workarounds where necessary
* Consistently stay on top of industry news and trends that may impact tag management
* Carry out data analysis and deep-dives to find and fix any data issues
* Cross-collaboratively work with internal teams to design and set up framework to monitor the accuracy of tracking tags
Key Skills Required:
* 1-2 years experience working in online marketing, analytics, operations or related field
* Previous experience working with large data sets
* Essential to hold strong interpersonal and team working skills
* Willingness to collaborate and cultivate relationships with third-party stakeholders
* Highly detail-oriented and the ability to analyse and interpret large data sets
* Previous experience using tag management platforms e.g. Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Tealium or Ensighten etc.
* Experience with analytics tools e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!