Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Salary: 75k – 90k euros & 15% bonus
Relocation & Sponsorship offered
Salary very much depends on experience, but ranges from 75k – 90k euros plus 15% bonus and benefits. My client also offers both sponsorship and a relocation package (including your first month’s accommodation free, in their privately owned apartments) plus help in setting up your local bank account etc. if needs be, so moving to this great German city couldn’t be easier!
You will need to be fluent in German to C1 or C2 level, but the office you will work in is an English speaking office too.
Additionally, there are always opportunities to travel and work internationally with this business, switching business units, teams or moving up through the ranks into senior leadership. Development is actively encouraged, as is promotion and reading through responsibility, and this is especially true of this role. You will also have a lot of visibility and influence in this role, and with board members sat next door, there is a culture of encouraging people to work in different countries during their time with the group.
My client also offers variety in terms of their portfolio of FMCG brands which range from beauty to homeware!
This is a brand new position, whereby you will operate as the SME for all things media evaluation, working amongst an internal Media team of experts in coordinating media and advertising activity for the group of brands, you will shape and own the delivering of insightful media performance analysis. You report into the Head of Media for Germany and Switzerland, who in turn manages two Media Managers (Swiss and Nordics regions) who coordinate all media and advertising activity for brands in those regions; this all forms part of a wider Media team, situated in their Head Office.
You will need to be hands on as well as a confident communicator, able to build relationships with key internal stakeholders and work in partnership with a variety of eternal agencies. Day to day responsibilities are detailed in the spec, but given the greenfield nature of this role, there is room for it to be moulded to the individual hired. We’re after smart, innovative Analysts with strong knowledge of media analysis and an eye for driving commercial improvements through optimisation.
· Educated to degree level in a numerate subject; Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Psychology etc.
· Strong background in statistical media analytics; A/B testing, building measurement frameworks, hypothesis testing, modelling
· Experience of working with large volumes of raw data from digital media channels
· Strong communication skills, confidence and an interest in owning your role, building on this
· Commercially minded and results orientated to advise on improving media ROI
· Skilled in using statistical coding tools such as Python, Alteryx/Knime or R, as well as capabilities in using digital marketing solutions such as Google AdWords,Facebook Business Manager, DV360)
· Strong German and English speaking skills are ESSENTIAL for this role