Title: Optimisation Lead – Agency
Salary: up to £80,000 basic
My client, an award-winning digital agency is seeking an Optimisation Lead to join their team. By supporting their customers globally, they bring cutting edge technology and creativity together to deliver the best service for their clients.
You will support the Head of Data with development and delivery of the strategy to enhance one of their biggest clients, digital customer experience across all products and channels
Some responsibilities include:
- Drive the strategic planning and integration of all European Digital Personalisation programmes/activities across Europe.
- Initiate and lead both the digital optimisation strategy and roadmap across Europe.
- To lead the European Digital Optimisation and Personalisation team to manage and implement the European Digital Optimisation & Personalisation strategy
- Report on a regular basis to all senior stakeholders on European Digital Personalisation strategy, results and performance improvements.
- Collaborate with UX, Content, E-commerce, Analytics, CRM etc. teams to create best-in-class cross-channel personalized experiences for driving overall engagement, commerce and ownership
Some required skills:
- 5-6 years of experience in a similar role – focus on digital customer experience
- Strong experience with optimisation and personalisation technologies and analytical techniques
- Must have experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
For more detail on the role, please apply within or send your cv to email@example.com.
Job Reference: OLCH2402
Salary: £65000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Adobe Marketing, Conversion, Head of Optimisation, Optimisation Lead, Optimisation Manager, Optimisation Strategy, roadmap, SQL