Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Paid Media Traffic Analyst – Globally Established Sportswear Brand – Immediate Start
Salt’s client, a Globally Established Leading Sportswear Brand are searching for a Paid Media Traffic Analyst to join their Global Product team. This is an immediate starting, fully remote working role and will run until the end of 2020.
Working closely with the Product team you’ll be looking after everything data related including reporting, requirements, project delivery, tracking and analysis. Your role will focus on evaluating, prioritising all paid media initiatives, monitoring their impact as well as implementing frameworks to track the success of these initiatives. The ideal candidate must hold a strong analytical skill set as you will be required to manage data sets across a number of different sources and understand the impact of these initiatives on the main KPI’s in this area. Previous experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is essential.
· 4+ years of hands on experience in Digital Analytics
· Extensive knowledge of the Ad tech landscape and Paid Media Marketing Channels in particular Paid Search and Paid Social
· Design and build BI solutions working with the Product teams
· Develop dashboards and present findings back to the business
· Analysis complex and large data sets
· Help decide and monitor key KPI’s
· Work with stakeholders to define data strategy and develop insights to drive additional growth opportunities
· Web & Mobile analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
· Advanced Excel
· Python / R / Alteryx (would be a bonus)
If you feel that you would be a great fit for this role and are immediately available, get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org
I am working with a leading Travel and Holiday Business who are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant with a strong passion for Analytics. This is a 12 month contract…£120 - £200 per day
CRM Campaign Analyst - London - £35,000 A luxury retailer in Central London are looking for a CRM Analyst with a strong analytical background to join their Digital & Data…£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Global B2B Customer Segmentation and Personalisation Manager - Consumer Goods - Dusseldorf - €75,000 - €105,000 I am working with a truly global consumer goods organisation, as they search for…€75000.00 - €105000 per annum + benefits