Salt’s client, a Global leading Software Enterprise is on the hunt for a passionate Personalisation Manager to join their Global Web Conversion Optimisation team. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for executing their Global Personalisation Strategy with a focus on improving the conversion rate in core regions. You will work closely with the wider team and various regional stakeholders to ensure personalisation is supported and prioritised. You will deliver against agreed project timelines and business targets, while thriving in a collaborative, fast-paced environment to launch, scale & optimise digital experiences and drive increased site conversion rates.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a global roadmap for personalisation based on the personalisation strategy.
- Execute personalisation experiences within Maxymiser.
- Communicate performance and status of personalised experience to both global and local stakeholders.
- Support the team in understanding regional priorities and developing experimentation roadmaps based on these priorities.
- Build hypothesis to champion a data-driven, test and learn approach to personalising the customer journey and user experiences.
- Develop core relationships within the global and regional teams with regular communication on personalisation roadmaps, opportunities, and performance.
Key Skills Required:
- Prior experience using Oracle Maxymiser is preferred but similar tool skill set will be considered.
- Experienced with leading teams and building relationships with cross functional stakeholders at a global scale.
- Experienced in developing and delivering on data driven roadmaps.
- Experience delivering complex dynamic experiences to visitors based on traffic sources.
Job Reference: JO-2109-246844
Salary: £400.00 - £500.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract