Salt’s client, one of the UK’s fastest growing Fintech organisations are on the hunt for a driven Pricing and Insight Analyst to join their team on an immediate starting, 3 month contract position, supporting on further expansion of user understanding and how this can best inform and enhance their offering and pricing model. The ideal candidate for this position will hold prior experience in a management consultancy position specialising in pricing. While this is a London based company, this role will be running on a fully remote basis for the entire 3 month duration and will consider applicants based outside of the UK.
Key Experience Required:
- Ability to structure, run and analyse quantitative research in a thorough and efficient manner
- Derive practical business insights at a fast pace. Translating relevant findings and complex ideas into compelling presentation and actionable insights to share with relevant stakeholders within the team.
- Possess a strong analytical tool kit, including financial modelling, proven project management skills.
- Hold essential familiarity with key pricing concepts and pricing research techniques.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders of varying levels.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ prior experience in a pricing consultant, pricing analyst, quantitative researcher or management consultant role.
- Proven knowledge of key pricing concepts, pricing research techniques and project management skill set.
- A strong analytical tool kit, experienced with Microsoft Excel, with the building of financial models and comfortable with key statistical methods.
- Familiarity with SQL would be a plus but not essential.
- Prior experience working on a subscription based model and/or end-to-end product launch management experience would be advantageous.
If you feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you! Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2103-198163
Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum + FTC - Pro Rated for 3 Months
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract