Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Product Marketing Manager
My client is a well known FinTech company who focus on money transfer. They are a future thinking company whose aim is to simplify and make things fairer for the consumer.
The role holder will be instrumental in developing an insight-led innovation roadmap for the business and shaping the marketing strategy for new products and features we are developing for our customers.
Main Job Responsibilities
· Support on product related consumer research
· Develop strong understanding of our diverse, global audience and our customers’ needs and expectations, to shape marketing strategy, and help strengthen insight across the business
· Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams on launch and implementation plans
· Write marketing strategy and launch plans for new product propositions
· Define target audience and provide profiling information to inform marketing approach
· Oversee campaign delivery, working closely with the campaign and CRM teams
· Produce insightful exec-ready reports on performance, effectiveness and optimization, at product and campaign level
Key Skills and Experience
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience in marketing, with a focus on but not limited to digital channels
· Strong experience in developing marketing strategy for digital products/services
· Experience in leading workstreams and managing cross-business project teams
· At least basic knowledge of Google Analytics and social media analytics
· Experience in market and competitor analysis, desk research, and/or market research
· A strong academic background, ideally in a role related field e.g. business, marketing, economics
To apply for the Product Marketing Manager role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for more details.