Senior Product Marketing Manager
Series B FinTech
£70,000 – £80,000
London / Hybrid
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Product Marketer to join a Series B SaaS Start-up where Investors & Entrepreneurs be discovered, raise funds, connect,, and report through the entire funding lifecycle.
The platform give high quality data & annlytics for both Investors & Start-ups allowing you to make the right choices on which company to invest in (as an investor) and how to have your pitch deck well prepared (as a Start-up)
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll write the playbook on bringing new products and features to market. You’ll be responsible for communicating the features and benefits of our products & services through compelling storytelling to drive adoption and engagement
What you’ll do
- Define our product portfolio go-to-market strategies
- Define and measure success metrics across launch, growth and adoption initiatives, and continuously iterate and maximise results using research and data to back up your decisions.
- Own the value proposition, positioning and messaging frameworks and enable internal teams to tell the right story about our products through workshops, role play and supporting resources and guidelines.
- You’ll build the foundation of our product marketing content including sales enablement materials, guides, articles, blogs, emails and videos.
- Work with our Product team to identify needs and improve our product offerings
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of Product Marketing experience in a B2B SaaS business.
- You have experience developing and implementing successful product marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels – organic and paid search, online and offline advertising, social media, webinars, events, and email marketing.
- You have a strong ability to create a deep understanding of customer needs and combine that with your product instincts to drive data-informed experimentation plans.
- You are curious with a growth mindset. We work in a complex market and you value putting yourself in the customer’s shoes, striving to create an amazing and intuitive experience.
- You’re comfortable getting hands-on with content and communications creation, copywriting, working on high-level brand campaigns, and everything in-between.
- You’re excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced startup and know what it takes to steer a company through rapid growth and recognise the importance of your role in making it happen.
What we can offer you
- A brilliant opportunity to own Shares (EMI) in a disruptive FinTech that is making a dent in a £7.5trillion market
- 25 days Holiday + Moving Day + Wedding Day
- £50 a month for yourself (Gym membership, Spotify etc)
- Hybrid working
- Company-contributed pension
- Private medical & dental cover for all employees
- Competitive maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular team socials
- Online learning platform
- Employee benefits platform with lots of discounts & perks at online and local shops
Job Reference: JO-2208-258241
Salary: £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 10/10/2022
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent