Salt’s client, a Leading, Globally Established Digital Agency is on the hunt for a proactive and driven Research & Insights Director, to work across a number of their forward-thinking and exciting brands. This role is playing a key part in the agency’s broader push to elevate their world class social intelligence offering.
For this immediate-starting, 6 week contract position – the ideal candidate will be a social first research specialist, holding extensive experience designing and running end-to-end social listening and effectiveness projects. You should hold a deep knowledge of social media data across a range of platforms including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter to name a few is essential in this role as you will be required to use leading social listening tools to generate insight and be able to demonstrate the use of innovative social listening methodologies that feed into campaigns.
Beyond social listening, you should hold an excellent view and experience of wider marketing measurement eg. paid, digital, TVC etc. and a good understanding of where social data can play a role there.
- Run social listening labs and research projects end to end, from data collection through to delivery.
- Design innovative mixed-methodology studies to prove the value of our work and ultimately unlock creative opportunities for the agency.
- Aligning social data to business goals in order to demonstrate how campaigns have solved clients’ business problems.
- Demonstrate a keen prowess for storytelling, and vision for what final deliverables will look like, being able to deliver a streamlined and easy-to-digest final deliverable with a clear narrative for clients.
- Manage the elevation of social listening within the agency, ensuring that all colleagues understand the power and flexibility of the research methodologies and how this is applied to clients.
- Lead the strategic direction, management and development of key clients.
- Manage a team on a day-to-day basis, setting and monitoring progress of work to ensure on-time delivery and within budget
- Cross collaboration with internal teams to ensure our most interesting data and effectiveness thinking is showing up in the work.
Key Skills Required:
- Be a socially-savvy researcher with a flair for strategic thinking and a drive to innovate.
- Experienced with using Brandwatch, TalkWalker, Netbase, Pulsar, Meltwater or other social listening tools
- Confident Communicatior with strong presenting skills to share research and insight to clients
- Experienced in the drafting of proposals
- Ability to manage process from scoping research through to implementation, delivery and debriefing
- Experienced in managing and leading a sub-team
- Strong interpersonal skills which is key for liaising with clients and with internal teams that rely on your expertise.
- Strategic thinking – experienced in applying social listening insights to a range of businesses, categories and business problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and deliver against deadlines within a fast-paced agency environment
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2105-200596
Salary: £300 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 weeks
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract