Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Salt’s client, a Leading Digital Agency based in London is on the hunt for a Research & Insights Director for an immediate starting role, working across a number of forward-thinking brand accounts for a 2-3 months contract with a option to go permanent if of interest.
You will ideally be a social first research specialist, with extensive experience designing and running end-to-end social listening and effectiveness projects. As a socially-led creative agency, a deep understanding of social media data across many platforms – Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and others – would be essential here and the ability to use leading social listening tools to generate insight eg. Brandwatch, TalkWalker, Netbase, Pulsar, Meltwater would be required.
This role will require the successful freelancer to demonstrate the use of innovative social listening methodologies that feed into campaigns and be able to clearly explain social effectiveness via social listening to non-experts. This role will allow you to showcase your skills as a socially-savvy researcher with a flair for strategic thinking.
Their Research & Insights team play a crucial part of the agency’s success- generating social insights, developing long-term social strategies and proving the value of their work, to ensure they are delivering efficient business results for their clients.
Key Role Requirements:
● Ability to present research and insight to clients
● Effectively share oversight of the process from scoping research through to implementation, delivery and debriefing
● Manage and lead a sub-team
● Possess strong interpersonal skills – liaising with clients and internal teams who will be reliant on your expertise.
● Hold the ability to relay the finer points of effectiveness to non-experts in simple terms.
● Be an effective strategic thinker, experienced in applying social listening insights to a range of businesses, categories and business problems.
● Winning storyteller – ability to demonstrate a talent for collating decks that communicate effectiveness in a simple and engaging way.
● Be an expert on Brandwatch, TalkWalker, Netbase, Pulsar, Meltwater or other social listening tools
● Be engaged with current up-to-date with marketing effectiveness and data analysis
● Possess 5-8 year’s experience in digital / social agencies
● Proactive in nature and ability to lead a team
● Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and deliver against deadlines
● Hold an excellent understanding of quantitative research, data planning, manipulating large data sets and data visualisation