Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
· Fancy moving into management eventually?
· Perhaps you want to diverse your skills into data science or digital analytics?
· Or just want to work with a manager who values wlb, leading from the front and training & development?
Well, this role offers them all!
Location: WFH / Central London
You’ll be joining this established digital and data agency at a pivotal time of growth and change.
Having been established in the customer data space for a number of years, they have been going through a step change over the course of the last year. This now means they are looking to grow in terms of their headcount and also their overall reach and data offering. They now form part of a wider global marketing agency group, meaning an influx of work from existing and new group level clients PLUS their own independent new business. They are looking to hire this role (amongst) others in order to support this growth, and the development of the data offering from both an independent and group level. They’re on an exciting growth trajectory with 60% growth in one year, and that’s not including the current hires in the market.
The data function is split into 4 core work steams, one of which you will be aligned to, but not married to – the manager has a great attitude and is really open to people moving around across projects and work streams in order to develop and grow people’s skills.
As a team they’re moving towards developing depth in specialism areas, whilst retaining their breadth reflective of the range of projects. The four core pillars are:
– Strategic Insights Analytics
– CRM Analytics
– Digital Analytics
– Data Science & Data Engineering
This role will likely work on projects falling in the top two – they’re not expecting someone to bucket themselves into one immediately, and ideally you’d develop to have a good understanding across all areas. There will be plenty of ‘on the job’ learning for those that want to upskill in any of the areas mentioned and they have lots to offer formally too, including Udemy licenses and a tech stack review going on as we speak to ensure they’re market leading and ongoing internal training.
You will work supporting the wider strategy teams, where data is the no.1 point of focus for the agency, to solve business problems and drive improved customer understanding for clients.
Additionally there is the chance for this person to move into management, should they wish, as the team grows and more and more responsibility is available through managing downwards as well as owning client relationships and projects.
Skills and experience required:
· Educated to at degree level in a numerate subject: Mathematics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering etc.
· A strong background in customer insight and marketing analytics, including modelling, is required for this role
· Ability to work with data from multiple sources, including digital, to provide robust solutions and insights
· Excellent skills with either Python or R and SQL
· Ability to work independently, owning projects from end-to-end
· Passionate about embedding data at the heart of decision making, driving insights led thinking
· Very confident in stakeholder management, identifying problems, scoping solutions and projects and owning delivery