Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Analyst – Product, Insights & Reporting
Global online retailer – alcoholic drinks industry
£50k – £55k plus discounts
East London / Flexible working from home
Working as part of a newly formed analytics hub, servicing a variety of departments across the business (marketing, commercial, product), you will work on a variety of ad hoc projects, as well as having a lean towards specialising in digital product reporting and insights.
You will report into the Senior Analytics Manager (ex-Sainsbury’s), and work amongst other specialists analysts who focus on reporting and insights for supply chain, retention and commercial. You will need to leverage strong coding skills using SQL to pull and manipulate data in order to generate actionable, highly commercial, insights and build reports around product performance, customer behaviour for various international markets, and more! You will also need to be a whizz when it comes to presenting and visualising data, bringing to life findings through engaging dashboards – they are currently onboarding Looker, but still have their licenses for Tableau until they make the transition … so experience with any reporting and data visualisation tool will be considered.
Some example projects are as follows, which demonstrate nicely the range of work you will have access to:
#1 Recently launched secondary subscription products across 3 markets, including enabling improved personalisation for subscribers, based on deeper analysis around product selection and customer behaviours. They looked at retention rates, customer behaviour across the website, working to improve their incremental value and engagement.
#2 Currently have a focus on improving their customer experience across the website, as many of their customers turn to online shopping services post pandemic. The team have bene looking at improving site speed, looking at where they get the data from, how to report and present it and also looking at improving the levels of data generated and used.
The chance to join a small team, at the beginning of a growth phase, which offers a number of possibilities and opportunities for the future shape of the team and in turn, this role. In the short term, you will be visible, influential and heard GLOBALLY for this market leading alcoholic drinks brand.
Skills & Experience Required
· Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject; Chemistry, Statistics, Mathematics, Psychology, Physics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Engineering
· Experience using digital analytics and visualisation tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics would be highly preferable
· Strong coding skills with SQL is essential for data manipulation and analysis
· Experience of engaging and influencing stakeholders, ideally in a product-led organisation
· Strong skills in delivering actionable insights around customer behaviour, engagement and interaction across websites and apps
· Experience in data visualisation and reporting; building dashboards and bringing data to life for non-technical stakeholders
· Seeking lateral thinkers with an analytical mindset, strong aptitude for learning and comfortable with change and the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; the ability to ring data to life and gain trust and buy in from your stakeholders