Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Customer Analyst – Loyalty
· Looking for something more than a standard bau delivery role?
· Fancy stepping up into a position which offers true autonomy, a chance to build out the measurement of a new loyalty scheme launch?
· Face into a number of senior stakeholders, owning relationships and driving the success of this loyalty programme for an entire country!
£60k – £70k plus bonus
Very flexible hybrid working policy (main office, London)
Working amongst a growing and ambitious group of digital and data experts, this brand new role is being hired to support the launch and ongoing performance of one of the UK’s most recognized loyalty schemes into a new market.
You will join at a point of positive change, and huge investment into the use of data to drive growth and market share, ensuring your role has REAL meaning and impact on a daily basis.
Reporting into the Head of Loyalty Operations and working closely with your counterparts in data science, analytics and digital, we require a pro-active, ambitious and creative type who is able to work independently and with authority.
This role is so important in terms of ensuring the business tracks and investigates pain points as well as opportunities for growth, so you should be curious and relish the idea of pro-actively suggesting ideas for improvements to the scheme, response rates and engagement, whilst also leveraging the data available (transactional, customer, loyalty and NPS) and from external sources to deliver medium to long term strategic goals and initiatives. The complexities of the data and touch points are deep and wide, meaning so are the opportunities for you to diversify your skills and experience in this unique role whilst also mentoring a Customer Analyst along the way.
The technical environment is cloud based (Azure) and SQL and Python are used in house for analytics and modelling; although any variant on this combo of skills and exposure will be considered (GCP, AWS and R). You will not only be the ‘go to person’ for all analytics relating to the loyalty scheme for this market, orientating as a lead consultancy type, but you will apply advanced statistical analytical techniques in the form of regression, clustering, forecasting, crm analysis, building dashboards and propensity modelling.
Lastly, the people – always one of the biggest factors in anyone’s decision to move, and the teams and senior leadership here don’t disappoint! You will be surrounded by exceptional data talent and led by your manager and supported by other senior leaders from some of the most forward thinking, data led businesses in the UK.
Skills and experience required:
· Educated to degree level or higher in a numerate subject; Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operational Research, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering or Computer Science).
· An advanced user of SQL and Python.
· Experienced user of data visualisation tools and building out engaging dashboards using PowerBI, Qlik, Looker, Tableau or similar
· Experienced in mining large and complex customer data sets – both structured and unstructured.
· Experience of employing both simple and complex statistical and data science techniques (e.g. forecasting, regression, clustering etc) to solve business problems and answer business questions.
· A background in customer or marketing analytics is essential, ideally specifically CRM or loyalty.
· Experience within a retail environment is highly desirable.
· Experience in running testing and measurement processes in digital environment also desirable.