Salt’s client a leading marketing communications agency is looking for a talented and results-driven Senior Global Digital Analyst to join their team on an exciting 6 month FTC position where you’ll be working with one of their flagship client accounts, driving the client forward with a focus on increasing and improving acquisition and retention rates for prospective and current customers through the customer journey.
Being a confident and concise communicator, you will collaborate daily across the various internal cross-disciplinary teams and relevant stakeholders to support output, offering clarity and delivering quality insights and actionable recommendations to ultimately boost the client accounts growth, enhance output and drive the further development of their business model.
Key Role Requirements:
- Proven experience in data analysis and reporting from multiple data sources and complex data sets
- Ability to design, build and maintain databases in BigQuery, write bespoke SQL queries and oversee the automation of reports and analysis of raw data into actionable insights
- Ability to develop optimised journeys, consistent journey mapping, oversee A/B testing strategies and supporting other team members in building efficiencies and automated workflows
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics or similar
- Experienced in building dashboards via Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Prior coding experience in R or Python would be advantageous
- Support the development of strategic initiatives across owned digital properties and platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident in building and nurturing professional relationships, with the proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate with team members of varying levels of seniority within the agency and via the client account.
- Open to the potential of managing and mentoring a small team of talented and driven junior analysts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
If you think you would be a great fit for this position, send a copy of your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s set up a call!
This job ad was posted by Salt.
Job Reference: JO-2101-197299
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Pro Rata
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, CRM & Email
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Contract