My client, a leading digital agency, is on the hunt for a Senior eCommerce and Digital Analyst who can help shape their eCommerce-Retail strategy for their clients and to understand their customers better.
You will join the team on a 12-month contract initially and be a pivotal person within the agency working on some of their flagship digital and eCom clients. This includes identifying strategies, using data analytics and industry expertise to accelerate both direct to consumer e-commerce and online retailer content and performance across Europe.
You will need to have agency experience and be a slick presenter, strategist and communicator.
Required skills and experience includes:
- Deep understanding of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing with the ability to identify key trends and opportunities to boost brand and category performance across channels. Ability to identify key trends and opportunities to boost brand/sales and category performance across channels.
- Strong strategic management experience and drive for excellence with exceptional client facing skills and the ability to develop structured storylines for presentations inspired by data/analytics.
- Hands-on with third-party data tools like Brand View, Similar Web, Dexi or Qlik.
- A data and tool super user and ambassador of performance for the agency.
- Be able to review and understand analytical outputs from the client, including daily/weekly/monthly reports/insights and challenge team on data insights.
- Be able to create conversations and strategy by developing insights and narratives using client’s data and output that show the holistic impact of the channel investment against the channel’s business and marketing goals.
- Confident in working with complex data-sets translating data into real life actionable insights and plans.
If keen to learn more and come from a strong agency or consultancy background, email CV to email@example.com for more info!
This will likely be a remote-based role to begin.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196594
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 01/02/2021
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract