Senior Experimentation Analyst
National Healthcare Retailer
- Collaborative Environment
- Family feel culture, exceptional employee care
Salary: £45k – £55k & 17% bonus
Location: 100% REMOTE
The family roots of this market-leading brand are reflected in the culture throughout their headquarters and the stores. The founders are very present within the organization and, in fact, still, have lunch in the canteen every day!
From just two staff there are now more than 500 based across Europe, with further expansion plans in play.
You will join the group CRM & analytics team sit within part of the group marketing function. The team provides support in three areas of analytics: Digital & Tech SEO, Experimentation and Customer Marketing to our global community. We work closely with colleagues across the business and leverage data and insight to optimise our customer experience online, our customer communications and store portfolio.
So if you’re looking for a great experimentation analytics role in an expanding business, or looking to work for an organisation that truly nurtures its employees, this would be a great option for you.
As a Senior Experimentation Analyst, you will own the end-to-end optimisation of the eCommerce or online booking journeys. Reporting to the Head of Experimentation you will be responsible for working with the market and digital product owners to lead experimentation programs that underpin the data-driven development and growth of global digital experiences.
In addition, you will:
- Work with the Heads of eCommerce & Digital to understand Business Strategy, operational targets and translate these into a roadmap of hypotheses and testing plans.
- Implement the testing strategy in consultation with the Regional Digital Teams and our Digital Delivery Team, with support from our Experimentation Partners
- Manage day to day utilisation of resource from experimentation partner
- Collaborate with our Regional eCommerce/Digital Teams to share results and data and inform optimisation activity to performed at a local level.
- Ensure that successful tests are translated into a set of articulated development requirements to feed into our on-going website development activity and our digital transformation programme.
- Support Head of Experimentation with development of the client’s global website Experimentation strategy and roadmap ensuring we have the right agency partners and over time build self-sustaining processes and expertise within the organisation.
- Support Head of Experimentation in creating Centre of Excellence so the client can excel at improving customer experiences on our websites with clear Group lead activity and support to regional demands and teams
- Collaborate with wider Analytics team and Digital Product owners on data-driven decision making and rigorous measurement to ensure we continuously iterate and improve the customer journey.
- Significant experience in a technical digital marketing role (Analytics and Conversion – CRO)
- Experienced in creating and implementing an Experimentation strategy to support product development and trading targets for Global businesses.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to translate data into effective and influential insight
- Experience of working in a cross functional team with colleagues in Marketing, Data and Technology
- Experience of using A/B split testing / multivariate and personalisation tools (eg. Kibo)
- Experience in digital performance tools such as Google Analytics, User Testing (e.g. Hotjar, Content Square etc.)
- Experience in analysing and reporting on test performance and measurement against trading KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy both with numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to educate and inform people at all levels of the Business
Job Reference: JO-2206-256457
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent