Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – £60-80K plus Bonus – London (3 days per week)
My client is an exciting challenger within super speed world of broadband – with over £250m investment so far… they are growing.. FAST! With a proposition that helps optimise connectivity experience for consumers and businesses, this is the time to join!
Who you are? What you’ll be doing?
You are craving the opportunity to build disruptive consumer brand. You are obsessed customer experience and love finding new ways to surprise and delight people using digital channels.
You thrive in a start-up or scale up environment. You love being hands-on with digital tools and trying new things, and you are passionate about building high-performing teams.
Your first project is to deliver a new website to be the heart of our marketing efforts and you work closely with our brand marketing team to drive qualified traffic through all digital channels: SEO, PPC, affiliates, email, and social.
· Balancing our existing website requirements with the delivery of a new website (supported by a project team, of course!)
· Lead a programme of continuous improvement and testing on our public website to drive better brand perceptions and increase conversion rates covering content, design, brand, journey and UX
· Design and execute a strategy to elevate digital marketing channels to build greater brand advocacy and increase product penetration with customers
· Lead a programme to improve organic presence working across technical SEO and content
· Work with marketing executives, product, and sales teams to understand business goals, define digital KPIs, and provide insights and reporting on how customers engage with our marketing website
· Proven experience within a digital marketing position (at least 4-5 years), managing ecommerce websites, ideally having managed the development and launch of new consumer facing website
· Development and execution of A/B testing using a variety of tools
· Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud
· Experience with content marketing and SEO best practices, and how these intersect with website development and management
· Strong quantitative, analytic, and problem-solving skills
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with great attention to detail.