Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Senior Marketing Analyst
£50,000 – £65,000
London / Remote – 2 days per month in the London HQ
Salt are incredibly proud to exclusively partner with one of the true success stories of British Industry on this analytics hire. Recently having achieved Unicorn status ($1Bn valuation) they are at the forefront of innovation, product design and brand values.
Digital engagement is of paramount importance to them across the board, but they have acknowledged that there is an opportunity to develop their analytical capability to drive success further. It is highly likely you have been a customer of theirs in the past!
You will work closely with the Head of CRM and Head of Performance Marketing to support them on all things analytics! Reporting on key campaigns and producing insights to senior stakeholders. This is a global role and you will have access to a vast amount of data!
· Run regular reporting and post-campaign analysis for campaigns, delivering actionable insights and recommendations
· Use SQL to analyse customer segments
· Analysis of customer trends and transactional data to provide recommendations to the marketing team
· Product analysis – looking at web analytics journeys to understand customer pathways
· Responsible for creating weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports and dashboards that allow teams to understand and optimise campaign performance using tools such as Tableau/Google Analytics/Data studio
· Analysis of all marketing activity and set up of reports to show conversion and impact of all channels
· Management reporting of KPI’s across the business
· Strong analytical skills
· Ideally coming from a retail/ ecommerce business
· Strong experience with SQL
· Understanding & knowledge of Marketing/CRM
· Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject
· Comfortable in fast-paced environment
· Comfortable presenting to senior level stakeholders