Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Growth Marketing Manager - £45-60K (Great Bens) - London What to join the booming revolution of HealthTech? Then please read on… Even before the dreaded Covid19 Pandemic, this start-up's growth…£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Senior Marketing Analytics Manager
My client is a well known FinTech company who focus on money transfer. They are a future thinking company whose aim is to simplify and make things fairer for the consumer.
They are now looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Analytics Manager due to growing and complex marketing investment globally. The role holder will be the owner of metrics and reporting that will guide the marketing team. This will involve using statistical techniques to assess the impact of marketing performance and being able to translate data into meaningful actions that contribute to our business goals.
Main Job Responsibilities
· Work closely with department Heads to research, evaluate, implement and maintain industry leading reporting.
· Take ownership of data consistency and reliability, making improvements to enrich the insights over time as well as audit internal data.
· Work with stakeholders to build daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly dashboards and reporting mechanisms that will help them evaluate the performance of their channel as well as the ROI of various marketing initiatives.
· Share insights that will shape our understanding and help to predict customer behaviour.
· Automate reporting processes, audit data from external sources and aggregate information from multiple data sources.
Key Skills and Experience
· Educated to degree level, ideally high achievements in a science or technical discipline
· Experience analysing large datasets in a consumer facing business using SQL is essential, other languages are a plus (e.g. R, Python)
· Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau)
· Exposure to marketing platforms (e.g. CRM platforms, DoubleClick, Google AdWords, Facebook, Mobile App Tracking, Google Analytics)
· Prior experience in marketing analytics, especially in measuring brand and ATL campaigns
To apply for the Senior Marketing Analytics Manager role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.