Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Social Media & Insights Analyst – £60-68K – London
My client is one of the best known and leading communications agencies working with a diverse range of clients and industries. They join the dots between insight, strategy, creativity and measurement.
With global offices and HQ in London, they are taking the team to the next level.
As a Senior Associate for this business, it will be imperative to have a strong understanding of all major social media and digital analytics tools e.g. Talkwater, NewsWhip, BrandWatch, Sprinklr, Facebook etc. where you will be needed to collect and synthesize digital data to build measurement and evaluation solutions for all our client teams.
· Lead on campaign evaluation and reporting for campaigns – ensuring that strategic objectives are identified, KPIs and benchmarks set at the beginning of all projects
· Have an interest in, and understanding of, the current media landscape and how it intersects with popular culture and how that in turn populates social listening data
· Lead all audience, content and competitor analysis work to identify patterns and trends that will allow us to provide recommendations to clients relevant to their business
· Keep across the latest measurement trends including the most up to date industry benchmarks, including wider relevant behavioural and platform trends and thought leadership which inform how measurement is evolving
· Utilise a wide range of data sources to help our teams create industry leading digital creative, and help us to prove the value of our earned media activity
· Mentor and support the social data analyst – providing training and guidance in their future growth within the agency
· Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly updates to internal teams and clients (as required).
· 4-5+ years proven experience in data analytics, market research, consulting, advertising, marketing, or digital agency
· Advanced analytical skills with proven understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analysing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
· Comfort interpreting a variety of different data sources from primary survey data to secondary data sources and creating one cohesive story
· Creating client dashboards utilizing all relevant data to inform strategic decision-making
· Understanding of marketing and communications objectives and strategies, and how to measure their effectiveness
· Excellent communication, strong writing skills, and a confident presentation style
· A passion for problem solving, and the ability to translate data into well-reasoned, relevant, concise and actionable insight
· Time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple deliverables and timelines at once