Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
SVP Analytics & Data Science (Director)
Global Management Consultancy – Digital Team
· Working under an incredible, industry leading female MD in fastest growing team in the consultancy
· Strategy to implementation to delivery – working directly with c-suite
· Be part of entire business transformational change for EVERY client
· Fast track growth and promotion available year on year
£110k – £140k & up to 40% bonus & VERY strong benefits
Central London / wfh
This is NOT big 4, this is not traditional strategic consultancy where projects are shelved and handed off – this consultancy always engage in small exec lead teams (typically 2- 6 individuals), always with c-level access from the very beginning, working with the board to change how a business is run; creating real impact on a business.
They do large programmes of work, taking it from strategy to implementation to delivery, rolling their sleeves up and getting their hands dirty, running things from end to end. You’ll be delivering real business transformation with digital being their main focus for growth moving forward.
The services provide tackle operational, digital and financial challenges, including running end to end digital transformations, embedding cyber security solutions and delivering applied analytics for business step change and turn around.
We are seeking a number of senior data science experts, with consultancy expertise to join the Advanced Analytics function in either a VP (senior manager level) or SVP (Director) role, working under an incredible senior female leader; energetic and charming, passionate about digital and data driving business transformation, really hands on and works to empower her teams. She comes with a wealth of impressive experience behind her in digital transformational and operational change being former CDO and MD at many leading management consultancies.
Naturally projects vary depending on the client, but will include marketing optimization, geospatial analytics, labour force analysis, leveraging machine learning and AI in manufacturing and supply chain work streams to name a few. You will need to be hands on, as well as innovative with a problem solving approach. You’ll operate in small, agile, teams with a self-directing style and growth ahead of you as Amelia builds the Advanced Analytics function out. This all comes with lots of support, a collaborative style and team focused approach to work.
It’s also worth noting that you don’t have a sales target until you reach MD level, as business development occurs naturally within the team, so there is no pressure to be selling work.
In terms of clients, 60% of their customers are in the PE industry or Fortune 100-500 companies, so you will always be working on interesting and varied projects. Their growth plans include doubling their digital team headcount within a year and will aim to continue to do this year on year, so you will be joining at a time of epic growth and huge investment into digital and data expertise.
The culture is really entrepreneurial, and if you’re doing good work, excelling, operating at the top of your team you can gain promotion year on year too – we have seen one of our most successful placements gain three promotions from VP to Director grade in the space of 3 years.
Skills and experience required:
· Educated to at least degree level in a numerate subject such as engineering, mathematics, statistics, chemistry, physics, machine learning, computer science etc.
· Advanced hands on skills using tools such as Python, R, Spark, Hadoop, SQL and cloud based platforms such as GCP, Azure and AWS to manipulate and analyse various data sets in large volumes
· Background in advanced analytics and data science from consulting or blue chip background
· Confident and strong presentation skills; ability to bring data to life for senior leaders and non-technical stakeholders
· Thrives in a pacey, entrepreneurial and high performing environment
· Strong team collaboration skills, able to work in a dynamic and solutions focused environment