Salt’s client, a Globally Recognised Sportswear Giant is on the hunt for an outstanding CRO pro for their Testing and Market Success team. In this role, you will oversee responsibility for executing the conversion optimisation strategies across a range of digital platforms with a focus on category experience – which plays a vital role in the browsing experience for their consumer base, helping them to make informed decisions around product offerings and lead to purchase. You will be facilitating discovery process, actively running A/B tests and ensuring learning’s are implemented thereafter.
You will ideally possess strong server-side testing and be comfortable with data, hold a background in a quantitative or qualitative optimisation and be experienced in data-driven decision making, particularly in driving the growth of digital products and working with integrated digital technology teams in an e-commerce environment. This is an initial 3 month contract role, immediate starting with a fully remote working option available to the successful freelance contractor.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Support with facilitating the discovery process within the cross-functional team (product owners, analytics, User Research, Design and operations).
- Effectively partner with business stakeholders to brainstorm main consumer problems/opportunities and implement the right strategies to drive the business forward
- Set up and run A/B tests on hypothesis’ via the discovery process and support in guiding evaluation to retrieve learnings from tests
- Drive the go-to-market handover based on results for optimisation, effectively ensuring the adoption of tools with local partners
- Consistently share learnings with different regions, product owners, UX & design, marketing and development teams with the common goal to optimise onboarding journey for new members
- Provide awareness of best in class tools and processes for monitoring performance, refining audiences, and defining further optimisation and personalisation
Key Role Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in defining and executing data driven optimisation/ conversion analysis in collaborative multi-functional teams
- A good understanding in digital analytics is essential with analytical software such as Adobe, GA etc.
- Strong experience with A/B testing,digital research, measurement and good understanding of associated statistical methodologies
- Possess a passion for qualitative and quantitative data, developing hypotheses’ that can be understood at the senior level
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills, with the ability to present complex topics back to stakeholders at various internal levels
- Excellent ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under shifting deadlines within a fast-paced environment
Job Reference: JO-2206-256001
Salary: €0.00 - €85.00 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 3 Months +
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract