Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
VOC Analytics Manager
Global FMCG Company
Salary: £80k – £95k plus bonus
Location: WFH / Central London
An opportunity to positively impact world health….yes, really.
You will be part of a huge brand and product transformations, as this global organization takes charge of their social responsibility, in what will undoubtedly be seen as an admirable and important part of improving many people’s lifestyles.
Driven by Research and Development to find new and innovative ways of supporting those who wish to improve their health, you can be part of a genuine game changer for millions of people.
In this global senior leadership role, you will lead the biggest consumer feedback project across 40 international markets. NPS is used at the highest level of the company, with it being the most important KPI (alongside finance) used at board level to drive decisioning, therefore you will have visibility through all levels of the organization.
The NPS and social media insights teams have been evolving and growing over the last four years, and the aim is to bring both together as one entity, to drive improved overall customer satisfaction.
The ambition is to automate feedback for a variety of different brands and products, with a special focus on geographical areas, channels and devices, building consumer ecosystems shaped by this ‘integrated intelligence system’ driven by a combination of NPS and social media analytics.
Working in a Big Data environment, you will connect data from a variety of different sources, identifying key consumer trends, challenges and opportunities, formulating strategies to improve customer experience. So strong skills in text analytics and working with unstructured content (verbatims from survey, social media mentions) using text representation techniques and classification algorithms is imperative, and you will need a solid grounding in this in order to ideate and problem solve. You will also employ a variety of both quant and qual research techniques to improve customer experience through developing actionable insights.
You should also constantly be looking to improve existing processes and CX Management solutions, working to improve data capture and quality, owning research findings and presenting them to stakeholders.
So whilst all the technical skills detailed are key, probably the most important part of this hire is getting the right PERSON on board. It is imperative you enjoy being part of change, growth and development. Your strengths should be in working with people and organizations to achieve progressive change and positive learning. You will need to influence and engage with senior stakeholders from Marketing, Sales and Digital, taking time to understand their objectives and strategies and collaborating to align and connect with your own.
Skills & experience required
· Educated to degree level in a relevant subject; ideally marketing related or numerate
· Expert in VOC (social media) and CX feedback programs such as NPS
· Experience in bringing various data sources together to deliver actionable insights, hands on experience with text analytics
· Demonstrable ability in NLP, taxonomies management, topic modelling, lexicon and sentiments
· Proven ability in applying statistical modelling, machine learning and / or exploratory analysis to large datasets: classification, scorecard models, segmentation, clustering, Bayesian statistics, anomaly detection
· Collaboration: Highly collaborative individual with strong communication skills to make consumer insights relevant for different audiences
· Problem solving: Entrepreneurial, results-driven mind set; Alignment of top-down, cross-functional and market priorities, analyses and insights
· Skilled in Power BI, Python/R, SQL, Sprinklr, Boolean & NLP packages
· Ability to ask the right questions of the data, identifying trends
· Strong story telling skills. Comfortable presenting to a broad audience of partners and confident to defend findings in a discussion.
· Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic, take the initiative and work independently but also to socialise ideas and develop collaborative solutions