Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Web Reporting & Insight Analyst
** GLOBAL BEAUTY BRAND**
Salary is £40k plus benefits – including 50% discount!!!
Central London / Remote
Located in stunning central London offices, with facilities such as a hair salon and nail bar, you will be working amongst beauty products galore!
Reporting into the Head of Digital Analytics, you will be the ‘go to’ person for all things web analytics reporting and insights. In this brand-new team, you will have the chance to grow and develop as the team does. The team is responsible for providing analytics for a number of different beauty brand websites, within the group – so although they don’t all need the same level of attention all the time, you will need strong prioritization and organizational skills in order to juggle lots of requests from various stakeholders. A great chance to hone your abilities in working with lots of various stakeholders with differing agendas, within a global organization. Fast-paced and exciting, this role would suit those who enjoy having to adapt to last-minute requests and relish bringing new ideas to the table.
We’re after a technical web analytics whizz, with the ability to track website activity both from a trading and customer experience perspective, working closely with your colleagues in digital optimization. You’ll need to be able to analyse website features and promotional work to assess what’s working and what’s not, working closely with the global tagging team to ensure all the tags are working properly (so some knowledge of tagging is required, but you’re not actually responsible for the implementation piece). You’ll be working in a business-facing environment, making recommendations to the various brands on how to improve the websites providing actionable insights.
Your manager describes the culture as very family orientated, with many of the founding family still present throughout the global senior leadership team and even the CDO position even being held by one of the family! Plus an amazingly impressive Chief Analytics Officer at the helm in the US. An inclusive, forward-thinking group with strong values.
Skills and experience required:
· Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate or marketing related subject
· Experienced in using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics to pull data around website and product performance, building dashboards and reports to provide insights
· Skilled in bringing reports and insights to life through engaging storytelling and compelling articulation of strategic recommendations
· Knowledge of tagging to ensure robust tagging is in place across the portfolio of brand websites to enable detailed analysis
· Confident in presenting key insights to stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
· Knowledge of SQL and data visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI etc. for building engaging interactive dashboards