Salt has partnered with a leading software business, the EMEA Performance Marketing Team is seeking a passionate and highly motivated Acquisition Media Manager. You’ll show proficiency in biddable channels, particularly Programmatic Display, to make sure recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is improved through an attribution model.
This is a 12 month contract role, Inside IR35, £300-£400 per day.
- Support on all aspects of strategy, planning, and execution of media buys to support customer acquisition & meet revenue targets.
- Management of media agencies and internal teams on campaign performance, optimisations, and delivery status to exceed business goals measured in an agreed way (revenue, return on investment, CPA, orders, revenue, lifetime value).
- Tell the overall Acquisition story in weekly, monthly and quarterly business meetings by producing informative reports and presentations.
- Help to drive innovation throughout the team.
What’s needed to succeed
- BA/BS/LLB degree required.
- Experience at an agency, publisher, vendor or client with a minimum of 3-5 years’ physically running Programmatic media buying.
- Strong numerical skills, with the ability to uncover actionable performance insights.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to deliver results working with cross-functional teams!
- Solid understanding of how Acquisition media integrates with other marketing channels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – can comfortably build reports in Excel and presentations in PowerPoint.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328236
Salary: £300 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract