Affiliate manager- Fashion – London – c. £40K

Biddable Media & PPC Jobs

Greater London Permanent £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits

Affiliate Marketing Manager – retail – London – c. 40K

The Company

My client is the holding company behind some iconic fashion retail brands. They are looking to step up their digital activity and revenue. They are looking for a dynamic affiliate manager who will be responsible for working 75% of their time on the lead brand and the remaining 25% of their time across other brands in the group. It is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make the transition from agency/network side to client side.

Main Job Responsibilities:

  • Devise & execute a strategy to grow overall revenue through affiliate networks across UK, USA & other international markets
  • Establishing reporting to measure the engagement & revenue driven from affiliate marketing to feed back to the brands
  • Manage all budgets, reconciliations & ROAS of the channel
  • Feedback to the brands on affiliate marketing trends, best practice & what key competitors are doing
  • Ensure a fully integrated digital strategy through working with our other channel leads

Essential skills/experience:

  • Understanding of the role affiliates plays in the bigger picture alongside business objectives, KPI’s and other marketing channels
  • Strong network of contacts to source relevant partners
  • Experienced commercial negotiator
  • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary
  • Proven record of growing revenue through affiliates
  • Experience working on international markets
  • Minimum 3 years’ experience

To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or email

This job ad was posted by Salt. To find out more about Salt’s Privacy Policy and how your application is processed, please visit our website

Job Information

Job Reference: JO-1907-151497
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Duration:
Job Start Date: asap
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Affiliate marketing, commercal acumen, Display, german, Negotiation, Paid Media, PPC, SEO

Here are some related jobs

Biddable Media & PPC Jobs

Paid Search Specialist – Entertainment – London – c. £40K

Paid Search Specialist - Entertainment - London - c.£40K The Company My client is a well known entertainment brand, with a focus on television. They are Pan-European and if you…

£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
Biddable Media & PPC Jobs

Digital Marketing Manager

Digital Marketing Manager - Guildford - up to £55K THE COMPANY My client is a fast growing, innovative B2B SaaS start-up. The founders of this company have real hands on…

£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Biddable Media & PPC Jobs

Paid Social Project Account Manager

I am working with a Leading Digital Agency who are looking for an Account Manager with strength in Paid and Organic Social for a short term contract supporting a B2C…

£200 - £275 per week

Upload your CV

Upload your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Please let us know where you are, or where you would like to be in the world so we can point you in the right direction.

  • Click here to find out more about Salt's Privacy Policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Cookie Consent×

Salt uses cookies to improve the user experience of our site. Cookies allow you to have a more enhanced journey through the site when searching for a specific job or location. Cookies are also used to help us understand how our site is being used. You can find out more about how Salt uses cookies here. By continuing to use the Salt site you are consenting to use our cookies.