Salt has partnered with a leading marketing agency, looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their team for a 6-month contract initially.
You will be responsible for leading and managing agency resources to the delivery of high-quality service and digital solutions so that all client needs are met on time, to budget and to the highest standards of service. Reporting into the Performance Account Director, you will also assist in developing short and long-term strategies for the client.
- strategic Affiliate Marketing
- be at the forefront of Affiliate knowledge by keeping up to date with industry news and developments
- the Affiliate Manager shall build an understanding of the client’s business and digital marketing objectives
- develop an understanding of the target audiences’ attitudes, behaviour and perceptions, using a variety of market information and research data
- ensure that all client campaigns follow the internal Affiliate process
- Affiliate Manager shall set up and manage expectations of client and internal teams, especially to ensure Reprise Media has the optimal time scale to deliver quality work and service
- maintain a full and detailed understanding of all recommendations and proposals
- use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your clients
- experience within affiliates, being responsible for planning and achieving performance related targets or supporting senior staff in the above.
- you will have experience working across a range of many clients over a variety of online sectors.
- understanding of key program stats and why these are important for a merchant’s affiliate program.
- understand the advantages and disadvantages of the CPA/CPL model compared to other models such as CPC or CPM.
- proven track record of successful client and team relationship building.
- ‘Hands-on’ approach to operations
- 6-12 months contract
- £200 a day
- Outside IR35
Job Reference: JO-2206-255964
Salary: £0.00 - £200.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract