Salt are working with one of the world’s largest and best known brands, helping to provide exceptional digital talent as they reposition their market offering. Their ambition is to build a brand their customers love and establish meaningful relationships.
My client are looking for a Biddable Supervisor to join the team on a 6 Month contract.
As a Digital Awareness Supervisor, Biddable Media, you will join the evolving Digital department. You will be responsible for managing day to day agency and publisher relationships as well as planning and activating direct campaigns in house, reporting into the Biddable Manager.
You will be delivering paid media campaigns in relevant channels, ensuring timely and accurate planning, activation and optimisation. They are highly technical and very well versed in story-telling through data – deriving insights to educate the business; inform and deliver current and future paid media campaigns.
This is a vital role in helping to shape our paid media capability in Paid Social, Paid Search, Google Display Network and YouTube channels, allowing the team to grow our campaigns at pace to an excellent quality standard.
- Lead and manage day to day agency relationship and direct channel activity
- Manage day to day communications with 3rd party suppliers and internal stakeholders to plan, set up, activate and optimise biddable media campaigns and creative
- Coordinate deliverables from multiple stakeholders to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and error-free
- Check media plans, review external and internal proposals from accuracy and best practice point of view
- Set up and deliver direct paid search, GDN, YouTube and paid social campaigns, proactively recommending and implementing performance optimisations
- Work with 3rd party providers to develop campaign creative
- Traffic campaigns in line with the required naming conventions and ensure the tracking and reporting is set up correctly
- Assist internal and external stakeholders in tracking set up and troubleshooting
- Work with relevant stakeholders to build robust reporting to track and effectively showcase performance
- Provide in-depth analysis of results and actionable recommendations for performance improvement
- Contribute to and work collaboratively with immediate team and cross-functional counterparts, speedily responding to internal and external ad hoc requests
- Familiarise with all necessary paid media planning, buying and reporting tools and processes (internal and external) and help improve current set up/ develop new solutions
- Train and supervise Biddable Graduate, ensuring they reach their programme objectives
- Actively participate in Global and Local training and knowledge sharing initiatives to increase digital adoption within the business
- A proven track record in successfully managing Biddable Media campaigns towards multiple business KPIs
- 4 years+ experience using Facebook Ad Manager UI, Google AdWords & Bing Ads UI.
- Excellent understanding of Google & Bing Paid Search, Facebook, Instagram, GDN and YouTube campaign setup, targeting, formats, reporting and campaign optimisation techniques
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Desired experience of working with at least 1 leading Bid Management and/or Paid Social management software
- Working knowledge of at least 1 tag management solution and strong experience in campaign tracking and tagging set up
- Good knowledge of the industry ecosystem and technology providers
- Self-starter, highly motivated to excel with minimal supervision
- Data and insights driven with an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Email me on BJeffries@welovesalt.com
Job Reference: JO-1909-152644
Salary: £250 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract